Bleeding Control Clear Wall Case
- Durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet designed to safely store the Public Access Bleeding Control Pack in public areas
- Provides both physical and environmental protection for medical equipment
- Easily mounts to any wall
- Includes highly visible “Bleeding Control Kit” placards for fast identification and convenient Instructions for Use on the interior back panel
- Alarm available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details
The rugged storage case provides both physical and environmental protection and contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. Its internal design includes a wire shelf that supports the Public Access Bleeding Control Pack. The exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into and comes complete with the mounting hardware. Cases are water resistant. To best protect your critical life savings products cases are best mounted under cover and out of the direct elements. Alarm is available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details.
- H 18 in. x W 16 in. x D 10 in.
- Weight: 15 lb